I’m extremely flattered to receive another award from Janet and kitties at The Cat On My Head! Thank you so much, Janet, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo. And Happy Cat Day to you, too! 🙂
And to all my friends here on WordPress – I just wanted to take the time to extend a thank you to you, as well. I’m so surprised and grateful that you have taken me under your wing on this site and have made me feel connected and accepted. THANK YOU! Really, I can’t express my gratitude enough! I have been constantly amazed at the sense of comradery amongst cat/dog guardians and rescue workers. And I’m honored to be a part of it!
If you haven’t read The Cat On My Head yet, you should! There’s a call of submissions on her page that I think you would be interested in!
I know I haven’t posted in a week or so, but I was flattered and surprised when I received a comment from Susan P., author of The Curious Introvert blog. I would like to extend a warm, heartfelt thank you to Susan! I appreciate the encouragement! 🙂
As per the rules of the Super Sweet Blogging Award, I have answered the following questions below:
1. Cookies or cake? Vegan cake, please!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? I prefer vanilla over chocolate, unless it’s vegan dark chocolate smothering shredded coconut – then I can’t resist.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Vegan carrot cake or vegan green tea cake, or a granny smith apple!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Usually when I haven’t had them in a long time. I’m not much of a sweet tooth.
5. Sweet nickname? I don’t have one! 😦
- Mary J Melange
- No Paws Left Behind
- Bad Cat Chris
- The Blessing of Companion Animals
- Loonies for Paws
- Cats in Tow Rescue Program
- Hands on Bowie
- My Feral Family
- Baby Boy and Ms. Kitty
- Cats & Co.
- Me, You, and Zu
I encourage you to read through the blogs listed above. Their stories will make you laugh, cry, and touch your heart.
Again, a HUGE THANK YOU TO SUSAN P.!!!! 🙂